“I have a true interest in all of my patients. I look for ways to break down barriers to get to know each individual and listen to his or her story. My goal is to work with my patients to create a healthcare plan to meet their personalized needs.”
– Jill Hefti Breed, NP
Meet Jill Hefti Breed, NP
EMT-P, RN, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
|FAMILY MEDICINE||ADOLESCENT MEDICINE|
Jill Hefti Breed is a nurse practitioner (NP) at HealthFit Family Medicine in Castle Rock, CO with more than 20 years of experience in family medicine. She attended the University of Nebraska Medical Center and graduated with a Master of Science in Nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C) with the highest honors. She is dual board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Jill enjoys the full spectrum of family medicine including pediatrics, adolescent care, adult medicine and geriatrics.
Jill believes to be effective, providers need to stay current and relevant. On behalf of her patients Jill strives to be informed, caring and socially conscious and is willing to go the extra mile to advocate on their behalf.
In her free time Jill enjoys being with her three active children. She spends a lot of time outdoors doing her favorite activities of waterskiing and running. She has completed multiple half-, full and ultra-marathons and is a voracious reader.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Division of Nursing – Master of Science in nursing as an FNP-C
- Creighton University – completed Accelerated Paramedic Course (EMT-P)
- Metropolitan Community College – certificate as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- College of Saint Mary – Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Associate of Science in Nursing
What patients are saying
“I saw multiple doctors in the area before I ended up at HealthFit Family Medicine. From the moment I walked in I knew this place was different. One of the doctors was in the waiting room talking to patients leaving like they were family. Though busy, the waiting room was full of people happy and sharing stories. Staff was great, and Jill spent a lot of time with me answering my questions and even answering old ones other providers had failed to. Great provider, great clinic.”
– A HealthFit patient
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner- American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Board Certified – American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Did you know?
- Jill is the author of the book “Go Granny Go” published in 2012.
- She is the co-founder and operations manager for a nonprofit called Digital Futures Initiative (DFi), which educates K-12 students on digital safety, accountability and responsibility.
- Jill has spent time in the Dominican Republic doing medical missionary work.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Send a question
Meet our providers