“I find it rewarding being able to connect with patients to overcome obstacles they are experiencing with their health and well-being.”
– Jodie Gahn-Stahley
Meet Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C
|FAMILY MEDICINE||URGENT CARE|
|INTERNAL MEDICINE||MINOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES|
Jodie Gahn-Stahley has over 25 years of healthcare experience. She began her career as a United States Fleet Marine Force corpsman where she treated Navy and Marine Corps personnel and their families at Camp Pendleton, CA, and Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA. After four years she separated from active duty and continued her military career in the U.S. Naval Reserves supporting Fleet Hospital 23, Field Medical Unit as a combat medical technician.
Jodie grew up in southeastern Wisconsin and attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison for undergraduate training. While pursuing her degree, she worked as a multi-specialty medical assistant at Dean Medical Center in Madison, Wisconsin. Her physician assistant training was completed at the College of Osteopathic Medicine-Des Moines University.
Since then, she has been dedicated to providing quality and cost-effective healthcare in the south Denver metro area. Her outpatient medical practice spans the pediatric through geriatric population including preventive medicine, disease management and urgent care.
In her personal time, she and her husband, John, enjoy a multitude of outdoor adventures with their two dogs Max and Elke, whether hiking in the forest or boating and fishing in Colorado’s mountain lakes and streams. An aspiring home chef and foodie, Jodie is known to whip up a tasty meal for her family and friends.
- Des Moines University, Bachelor of Science in physician assistant studies
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Pre-Physician Assistant
- Certified Physician Assistant – National Commission of Certification
- American Heart Association, Basic Life Support (BLS)
Did you know?
- Gahn-Stahley was influenced to get into the medical field by her uncle who was a Green Beret medic in the Vietnam War. He went on to become one of the first physician assistants coming out of Vietnam.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Send a question
Meet our providers