“I have a passion for helping people and doing what I can to help them stay healthy.”
– Dr. Marco (Tony) Gomez
Meet Dr. Marco (Tony) Gomez
|FAMILY MEDICINE||CONVERSATIONAL SPANISH|
Dr. Gomez is a Colorado native. He grew up in Lakewood and attended Alameda High School. He received his undergraduate degree in Computer and Management Science from Metropolitan State University of Denver. He went on to receive his medical degree from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, Colorado. He completed his residency training in Family Medicine at the Flower Hospital in Sylvania, Ohio, and is Board Certified in Family Practice.
After completing his residency program he joined an internal medicine group in Bowling Green, Ohio, where his scope of practice included outpatient, hospital and nursing home rounds. It was there that he developed a deep interest and a strong skill set in internal medicine. His practice includes acute, chronic and preventative medicine.
His passion in medicine is to keep his patients as healthy as possible with an emphasis on the preventative aspect of medicine. He has a particular interest in management of diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia. Dr. Gomez is dedicated to providing quality healthcare and building trusting relationships with his patients.
He enjoys spending time with his family and all outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, fishing and hunting.
- Metropolitan State College, Bachelor of Science in computer and management science.
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, doctor of medicine.
- Family practice residency at Flower Hospital.
What patients are saying
“I have some complicated medical issues. He [Dr. Gomez] has always been direct and consistently worked with my specialists. His recommendations have been supported by my specialists. He has been an excellent doctor for me.”
– HealthFit patient
- Board certified in Family Medicine.
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, Department of Transportation (DOT) Examinations.
- American Heart Association, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- American Heart Association, Basic Life Support (BLS).
- American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS).
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO).
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Send a question
Meet our providers